Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office – fast!
We are looking for a self-driven and motivated Warehouse Assistant to support the daily operations of the warehouse in Singapore. Able to work on shift based work patterns.
Why you should join us:
- You will find our warehouses to be a state of the art with air con and no machinery, where you will enjoy a friendly and fast paced environment
- Various shift patterns available (weekday / weekend / day / night)
- Great opportunities to learn and grow your career in operations
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
This role will be based in Singapore and will be reporting to the Warehouse Manager.
- Perform and coordinate warehouse processes, from inbounds to outbounds, on a timely basis
- Enure work areas are clean, neat and organized to be able to facilitate order fulfillment and restocking activities
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure efficient good flow and accurate inventory count
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Participate in Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) procedures to ensure department compliance with regulations by performing periodic safety & health risk assessment
- Prior experience in warehouse environment preferred
- Knowledge in Warehouse Management Systems will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated and able to work independently