As a Senior Software Developer you will cooperate with our team in Saarlouis, Germany. This team mainly focuses on digital audience measurement. The topic includes the collection and processing of usage data from websites, mobile platforms (e.g. iOS, Android, etc.) and all other platforms (e.g. SmartTV, Game Consoles, etc.) that are relevant for measurement of simple use, streamed content, advertising, etc.
Our current offer includes employment (not B2B) contract.
- Development and maintenance of services and components for data processing
- Conception and provision of data structures and interfaces for data processing
- Conception, provision and support for data workflows and integration of third-party data
- Close collaboration and support of local and international teams
- University degree (e.g. business informatics, computer science) or training in IT & Technology
- Very good knowledge of English (German advantageous)
- 3+ years experience in software development especially in data processing
- Very good knowledge of one or more languages: Python, Scala, Java.
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of Big-Data Technologies: Spark, Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Kafka, etc is an advantage
- Knowledge of technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Azure Cloud Technologies is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Linux OS and Bash.
- Experience with version control systems: Git, SVN
- Very good data understanding and data analytics skills and methods
- Knowledge of ML/AI Technolgies is an advantage
- Curiosity and passion to learn and try new technologies
- Strong analytical skills and quick comprehension
- Good communication skills