ne of our clients, a leader in the Automotive industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Rental Sales Agent to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Ensure the optimal rental experience by maximizing sales and service opportunities for every customer;
- Prepare the rental agreement while advising on and up selling vehicles and optional extras to the customer according to their needs;
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations;
- Meet all sales and service standards;
- Complete administrative tasks including daily lists to assist the branch;
- Communicate via telephone and email in a friendly and helpful manner;
- Assist branch with returning and turnaround of vehicles as needed;
- Ask about customer experience, recording feedback to improve the future rental experience;
- Discreetly check incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of rental;
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Minimum of O Level education;
- 1+ year/s customer service or sales experience;
- Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record;
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred;
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Other languages would be an asset;
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service;
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours.
- Excellent customer and interpersonal skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Work independently and also as part of a team;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.