One of the government entities in the UAE is currently looking to hire a Junior Legal Representative for 2 months’ contract with own visa and medical insurance (spouse visa, GCC, employment with NOC).
Job Description and Key Accountabilities:
· Conduct follow-up on the executive procedures for the group cases issued by the courts regarding the procedures of arrest, travel bans, seizure of cars, seizure of funds in banks and banks, seizure of shares in financial markets, and preparation of records and reports related to them.
· Follow the procedures of the organization’s cases issued in favor of or against it by the courts and prepare a register of its own and update it on a timely basis.
· Prepare documents, preparing letters, reports and legal notes for the executive’s suits, contacting the relevant authorities about them and following up on issues related to the group in coordination with the director of the department.
· Conduct follow-up and study of settlements and reconciliations in cases to which the group is a party, in coordination with the line manager.
· Adhere to the deadlines for the legal transactions.
· Manage cases, investigating and being the representative before all judicial, governmental and administrative bodies, public and private companies and individuals, and taking the necessary measures to bring the interest and ward off risks for and for the group as directed by the line manager.
· Coordinate with all concerned departments with the organization.
· Coordinate with courts, rental dispute settlement committees, police stations, federal and local institutions and bodies, the prosecution office, municipalities, or any other body that requires work to deal with.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Able to draft and translate memoranda, legal reports, and correspondence in Arabic and English, vice versa.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Law or related.
· At least 1-2 years of UAE experience as paralegal, legal assistant, legal advisor, or junior lawyer in a Law/Attorney’s Firm.
· Bilingual in Arabic and English languages
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria