• To manage day to day operations
• Reviewing contracts and deal recap to ensure that payment terms from clients and suppliers are within the framework of available facilities and credit policies of the company
• Compiling and Preparing all relevant documents for the opening, negotiation and confirmation of Letters of Credit
• Coordinating and liaising with the traders and finance department on regular basis for all matters relating to Trade Finance – like releasing L/C payment, amendments to L/C’ etc and to ensure smooth execution of deals and no delays under any circumstances
• Ensuring timely issuance of L/C’s to counterparties and also follow-up with clients for timely receipt of L/C’s, Payment undertakings etc.
• Coordinating with operations and shipping department to monitor vessel movements and make sure that all shipping documents like B/L’s, Quality and Quantity Certificate are received in a timely manner and demurrage occurs
• Required experience and knowledge of Letters of Credit (relevant UCP regulations), INCOTERMS and trade finance documentation.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria