We are looking to hire an Competent Executive Secretary with exceptional administrative and clerical skills to support senior executives in our company. Executive Secretaries are expected to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks, capable with multi-tasking and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, Executive Secretaries should be organised, have superb office co-ordination skills, exhibit excellent time management and must be exceptional communicators with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to senior management while working with confidential information.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences & compiling meetings papers etc. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the ED’s time and office.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes & write correspondence.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and handle all outgoing or incoming correspondence, email, letters, packages etc
- Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements
- Maintain electronic and paper records and filing of confidential documents ensuring information is organized, secure and easily accessible.
- Create and organize information, generate reference tools for easy use.
- Perform office tasks including maintaining record, ordering and maintaining office equipment and supplies, preparing POs etc.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance
- Possess a diploma or certificate in Office/Business & Secretarial Administration
- At least 4 years of experience as executive secretary or similar executive support role.
- Extensive knowledge & understanding of office administration, clerical and secretarial principles/procedures and recordkeeping systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous, detailed oriented, integrity and confidential-centric.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software.