we are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. The Commercial Manager will be in charge of Flash Sales and support our partners specialized in this business segment by providing them the best and most competitive deals that will help them reach their and our own targets and help both sides grow and improve revenue and margins in the long run.
- Stay updated on the destination’s attractions, events, and unique features which can help you to create a better product;
- Familiarize yourself with your top clients’ setup and business model. Recognize their needs, potential, and limitations in order to adapt the product to their requirements;
- Setting a strategy with your clients outlining clear objectives;
- Communicate with the clients on a regular basis to measure progress on past objectives, new objectives, and product development;
- Carry out the market, supplier, and product research to keep the clients properly supplied with the latest choice of products and services;
- Devise pricing structures according to your clients’ market reflecting their customers’ spending power;
- Ensure that your clients receive first-rate customer care and service;
- Always keep the clients’ growth and profitability in the destination in focus;
- Budget and margin control
- Have a thorough knowledge of the islands’ culture & history;
- In-depth knowledge of the local hotels, excursions, partners, and general tourism industry in Malta.;
- To know the strengths, weaknesses, locations, competitors and pricing;
- Good understanding of the European source markets and clients’ source markets in order to recognize trends and changes in consumer behaviour so as to understand, anticipate and fulfil clients’ wishes.
*If you are excellent in negotiating, an excellent communicator, you think out of the box, creative with a can-do attitude and previously worked in a Destination Management Company (DMC)…..you are the one!
What we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- A friendly and safe environment with some lovely offices in Smart City;
- Flexibility working 2 times weekly in the office and the other 3 days working from home, after initial training;
- All equipment will be provided;
- Health & Life Insurance;
- Fitness benefit;
- Training will be provided initially and also on-going.