We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
He/she will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, schedule appointments, preparing documents as assigned and organising company records.
If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Provide administrative support to General Manager
- Collate data for entry purposely
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping are added advantage but not necessary
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Maintain and update company databases
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Calling clients for information gathering
- Maintain company calendar (update staff attendance in the calendar)
- Schedule appointments with the clients
- Organise a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Schedule internal and external events (when required)
- Prepare meeting minutes
- Assist in process documentation and system audits
- Data entry, filing and documentation
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel, Outlook, Word & Powerpoint etc)
- Strong organisation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Good interpersonal, communications and coordination skills
- Well-organised with good and analytical initiative
- Resourceful and mature team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Able to multi-task
- Additional qualifications in Office Administration also a plus
- O level/ Diploma with 1 year relevant experience
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Email writing, Customer communication, Multitasking